Saturday, September 10, 2011

a B Movie

Get it?  B Movie?  Seriously, I slay me.  Go gitcherself some popcorn.  This baby is premiering at Cannes.  Angelina, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, mama's takin' over.

Our technique has changed and been refined considerably since the time we filmed this (at least 2 months ago), and we also do between 12 to 16 stings per session now (in the video we only do 5).

I was recently alerted to the fact that there's already a movie with this title out there.  Of course, my bubble was burst (thanks Lloyd) after the name had come to me in a seizure of double entendre glory.  Maybe the producers or whoever will see it (highly unlikely, but I have illusions of grandeur so maybe) and tell me that I'm infringing on something.  I don't really know how that all works. But I have an "A" at the beginning, and I only use the letter "B" instead of spelling it out, which is minutely different...
 
What if Barry Gibbs sees it and decides that I deserve a 3 week tropical vacation at his expense and a million dollars cash for all the pain and suffering I have heretofore endured? 

Who knows what will happen.  But until it does, I do what I want. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is amazing. I would be screaming profanities! How do you stay so calm? thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whadja spray em with? and kaffrin...You're the tuffest ever. Your eyes do awesome stuff when you get stung. -Lub, Dusty

    ReplyDelete